Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finished!!!

I just finished up this great class from a fantastic Etsy shop called The Sequined Shoe. Kara is truly ingenious! I wish I'd been that driven as a 17 year old. What in the heck was I doing with all my time?Her art journaling class centered around music inspiration gave me the opportunities to create these goodies. Admittedly, this is not my normal style of art ... but it was a lot of fun to get my hands dirty and glue stuff on to layers and layers of thick, wrinkly paper while listening to some of my favorite music. My girls are both dying to try their hands at it now too.

** Posted edit: Just realized I have one more page to do for random lyric interjection ... and I forgot to make the doily flower embellishment. Oops. Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment