Thursday, July 16, 2009

Looking Ahead

Look what came for me in the mail yesterday! It’s my press kit for the American Craft Council Show in San Francisco, complete with 5 Exhibitor Guest Passes. I have been accepted to the AltCraft section of the show August 14-16. The Council describes it like this:

“This section features rising indie craft artists whose work illustrates the innovative techniques and materials of the burgeoning new handmade movement. The work of 16 artists, selected through a special jury process, will be presented in a unique loft space in the Fort Mason pier.”
Yay me! They’ve also opened up this show to wholesale buyers, so hopefully I’ll be able to pick up a few new accounts there as well. Now, I just need to nail down my display options and try to really ‘wow’ them. Huge thanks going out to the Etsy Storque who plugged their 'Call for Artists'!! I owe you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment