Monday, August 10, 2009

Definitely How I Feel These Days

Here is the latest addition to my music/art journal from Kara's lovely class. This whole style of art is new to me. I'm way too clean, proper, symmetrical ... you know, a little drab. It's hard for me to get excited about wrinkly, bumpy pages that are their own kind of messy beautiful. I'm working on it though. It's great that this particular project is centered around music in all its forms, endless inspiration there.

The class is over now and I have scads of pages to fill up on my own. This is my first self-developed art journal project, my take on a song title. I know, it's not earth-shattering by any stretch, but I still gave myself a little 'yay' when I finished it. Feel free to leave a comment with your ideas for future pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment