Thursday, September 24, 2009

Love that Old Lady!

I'm a few days late, but have just purchased Kara's new class "Fall in Love". I think it will be just what I need. I've been needing a pick-me-up and her ideas are always fun to play around with. Kara Haupt (17) is one of my favorite young phenoms. She writes a great blog called 'Old Lady in a Teenager' and is always creating something amazing. I'm sure you will hear a lot about her if you keep reading me. This is her third online class and here is a smidge of what she has to say about it:

"This is a class about discovering your autumn and taking advantage of this magical season. This workshop includes instructions on how to create a book centered around fall, included are journaling prompts and lots of inspiration to keep you creating!"

Perfect! I even took a quick drive up the canyon this morning to really get in the mood. (Fall hasn't really hit us in the valley yet.)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos, can't wait to get up the canyon myself and enjoy the colors.

    ReplyDelete