Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Confessional

Now, I should preface this by saying that in most instances I exercise a respectable level of self-control. I have to admit though, in the last couple of months I have developed an unhealthy online ... relationship. Yes, ladies, it has caught me too. I have been shopping the big O. Do you know it? I'm sure you've seen their ads all over the web. Overstock.com has now reeled me in. I'm one of those poor suckers getting their O-mails, sifting through the skads of gorgeous products ... with nicely discounted prices.

Haha! Oh, come on. Don't we all deserve a treat once in a while? I never get to go out and drop a load of cash on my own wardrobe. Besides, I hate dealing with the mall and can't afford nicer boutiques, nor do I have the time to be running all over town just to window shop. No, this is perfect for me. I get to peruse all the goodies, sift through designers by style and price and then click to pay straight from my Paypal so it won't affect my bank account. Beautiful! So when they had their watch sale recently ... I couldn't choose and ended up ordering 3, with the intention of returning 2 of them. After seeing them in person, I couldn't help myself. I decided to splurge and keep the first two. The third one just didn't fit right. They've been great to deal with too. I've returned any item I wasn't 100% satisfied with for a full refund. As long as you can keep the packaging intact and return within 30 days, you're pretty much set. So now it's your turn ... what's your guilty pleasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment