Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's Still Looking a Lot Like Christmas

Not one present opened. Not one. Our tree is doing a fine job guarding the pile of gifts and the 'critter fence' helps to keep Izzy out of them. It still looks like Christmas morning here, everything bright and festive, but I can't help but feel a little sad. I miss my babies. I can't wait to watch them open their goodies and see the surprise light up their eyes. I miss that. But only two more nights and a wake up, as hubby would count it.Everyone should be back sometime tomorrow. Two are flying in from California; they're coming Standby on JetBlue, thanks to my flight benefits. And three are driving back from Colorado. They'll share all their new Christmas stories with us and we'll throw in a good holiday movie and have hot cocoa together. Then, the Tuesday 'wake up' is our Christmas morning. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment