Monday, February 15, 2010

Drumroll Please!

Today is the day! The One World One Heart Magic Carpet Ride has come to an end. I've visited hundreds of new blogs in the last few weeks and it has been great to 'meet' so many new people from so many different places. It has been quite the ride and now comes the best part for me. I get to announce my lucky winner!!! To be fair I entered the number of entries I received at random.org and let their random number generator do the picking for me.So, without further ado ... the lucky winner is .... Abigail from Rusted Wings Studio in Whitefish, Montana!!! Congratulations, my friend. This lovely package will be coming your way shortly. I hope you will truly enjoy it.(I am hoping that Abigail will indulge me and let me post her beautiful picture and her own artwork in a future post for you shortly)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited Lisa, to be the lucky winner of your giveaway!!! You do lovely work, and very unique art of recycling. I am so glad to get to meet you, and will enjoy dropping in on your sweet blogspot in the future!!
    Thanks & blessings,
    abigail

    ReplyDelete