Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Crud ...

You know, as much as I love this time of year and all that it brings: the smell of fall, yellow school busses, quiet moments while the kids are away being educated ... as much as I love all of these things, I could really do without this cold. It brings back way too many memories of last fall for me, one sickness after another after another. My sinuses, congestion, coughing, ear pain ... It feels like there is a fire burning inside my chest. I have no energy. Loads of free time and no energy? What's that about?

I'm doing everything I can think of to fight back, lots of fluids, rest as needed, honey and lemon tea and I've jacked up on Vitamin C like it's going out of style. I've disinfected everything I can think of and washed the bedding. I have the yucks and I'm not happy about it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment