Thursday, September 17, 2009

One Step at a Time

Trying desperately here to get past this blasted cold and get caught up. Ironing - check! Laundry - check! Respond to Etsy Convo's - check! Three down with about 57 to go. Oh well. I can only do what I can do, right? And now I need to kick it into gear to figure out what to do for some upcoming birthdays.

That reminds me, I wanted to pass on a great idea for those hard to shop for people on your list. I put this book together for the ACC show, since all of my products look better in the dark ... hard to portray in a well-lit showroom. It was a huge hit and everyone was impressed with the quality. What I loved most was how completely easy it was to put together and how speedy their delivery got here. Take a look:I ordered this from MyPublisher via the Costco website. My membership got me a 20% discount, but it looks like their current promotion is for 45% off. Hmm, perhaps I should put together a book for my in-laws this Christmas. I wonder how long it would take to get pictures from the rest of the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment