Saturday, September 19, 2009

Business Cards: Managed

I have this bad habit of collecting business cards when I go to different shows and boutiques. Yes, I'm one of those people. I have little piles of them stashed all over the place. It makes it really inconvenient when I need to find someone specific. So! I cleaned them out today. I sifted through them and threw out any that I wouldn't need. The lucky ones I had left have been put into this nifty little ring. It was easy-peasy and only took about 10 minutes.I lined them up and punched holes in the upper left corner. Cut a piece of chipboard slightly bigger than the cards for the covers, mod podged some pretty paper on the outsides and a plain green cardstock on the insides ... then just put them all in the binder ring. Voila! Anyone can do this quickie project.

1 comment:

  1. I need to do this so badly, I have tons and tons of business cards with no home of their own. Excellent Idea, thank you Lisa.

    ReplyDelete