Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

The last few days have been filled with kid-stuffs: football practice, homework projects, deliver meds to school for a migraine, check out from school due to migraine, carpool, a broken filling, dentist appointment for repair of said filling, Halloween plans, Halloween dance plans, trunk or treat plans, violin practice, correct math assignments, follow-up, follow-up, follow-up, laundry, laundry, laundry. Whew!

Hmm, no craft time. No sewing, painting or photography time. Planned projects coming to a full stop. Sad. What to do? Wait it out I suppose. I just need to keep the ideas coming, even if they have to sit on the back burner for now. I should find out within a day or so if I got into the Art Barn Holiday Show, which will be a first for me. I've never even shopped that one. (crossing fingers) Oh! And two of my dear friends Kanani Hayes and Nanette Amis each had a snippit on Studio 5 today, along with a couple other local artists. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment