Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Week in Review 2/25/10

So much to do. So little time. This is way past due and I need to post my next one in 2 days ... grr ... at least I'm keeping up on the part of it like a good girl. That was the biggest problem with project 365. I can only do what I can do, right?

So, let's see ... updates? Last week was another full one for us. I suppose the biggest event was getting Izzy 'fixed'. The poor thing had no idea what she was in for. She cried almost the whole ride home but was relieved that she wasn't being left at the vet forever. She has 6 lovely stitches in her belly and spent most of last week either sleeping or scratching at her tummy. She's just getting back to normal now and it's nice to see her playful side again. Hubby got a new work truck, which has been dreamy for us.
I've completed MORE training at jetBlue and am now back up on two help desks. The art program finished up at school so #1 is done helping out with that and #4 got to show off his creations at parent night. It rained. It snowed. We cooked. And I've finally returned our stack of cookbooks to the library. Oy.

And, yes, I'm still in possession of my wedding ring. We've become quite close again.

No comments:

Post a Comment