Thursday, January 7, 2010

Week in Review 1/7/10

I'm doing my best to learn from all the creative people around me. Sometimes, it take a while for things to sink in. This is the first installment for a new project inspired by my gal pal Nikki at Whimsy Love. She is one crazy energetic craftster that I stay in touch with in the blogosphere. (She even has one of my cupcake night lights in her kitchen! I love this girl.) Anywho, we both started Project 365 last year and both quit at some point, but she revamped it into something that really worked for her, the Week in Review. She made a photo collage every week for the entire year. Genius. It was great to 'follow' her and be a part of all her crazy crafty adventures in 2009 and seeing the compilation of all of them finally made something click. I can do this.

Now, this was a pretty uneventful week, so the photos are less than stellar. The highlights included Izzy's first haircut, starting a new fitness program, cross-referencing recipes from several different schools of 'diet theories' to find what works for our family ... and prepping oodles of cans for cutting. It was a pretty messy week, but not exactly exciting. That's my life, welcome to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment