Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week in Review 1/14/10

So, somehow the week came and went and you haven't heard very much from me. You should know that I think about writing here all the time ... it's just hard to find the time to 'get her done' some days. Things here are busy as always, but things are getting done and there are new projects in motion which is always fun.We have #4 in an after-school art program for the next six weeks. He's chosen the drawing/painting class ... and #1 is a high school volunteer for the program helping in his classroom. Since they've never been in the same school together this is a treat for both of them. I attended my very first Geography Bee that #4 was a contestant in, very exciting. (I would have failed miserably) I've drilled over 100 night lights that need to be cut. We're still on track for eating healthy. (New recipes coming soon) My toes are painted and my leg is healing from a classic Lisa moment in the icy school parking lot ... and Izzy is cuter than ever!

Oh! And get this! We've received a formal invitation by mail to attend the Love You Dinner at hubby's parents' house in February. They are the sweetest people I know. What a great idea. I'll have to log that one in for future dinner dates with the kidlets after they move out. It was such a treat just to get the invitation in the mail and it almost made me cry when I read it. Pass this one on and host a Love You Dinner for your family members too. I'll try to be better about posting next week. I'm shifting jobs at JetBlue for a smidge and will train in the evenings all next week so my days will be free! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment